For over 35 years, Himmel’s Architectural Door and Hardware has provided quality products and services in the commercial door and architectural specialties industry. Himmel’s is a growing organization with locations in New Orleans, Prairieville, Houston, and Nashville. We pride ourselves as the door opening experts, not simply a construction material supplier. Our family owned and operated company is currently seeking a Maintenance Coordinator to join our team at our Prairieville Location!
This position is scheduled Monday -Thursday 7am – 4:30pm and Friday 7am – 3:30pm with occasional overtime required.
• Schedule service calls
• Prepare billing and invoice service calls
• Contact customers to communicate status
• Accurately input door, frame, and hardware info into the system to order and maintain inventory
• Professionally field customer calls and attempt to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Familiar with Construction Industry
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook & Bluebeam
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively perform in an advanced, fast-paced environment both individually as well as part of a team
• Needs to be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, positive and helpful demeanor and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Must pass drug and alcohol screen and successfully complete random screens
• Competitive compensation and bonuses
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Company paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Supplemental/Voluntary Insurance – Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Short-Term Disability
• Advancement Opportunity to grow your career
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,500 per year
Equal access to programs, services and employment opportunities is available to all persons without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and/or local law.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or applicable state and local laws, applicants requiring reasonable accommodations for the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Department. Examples of reasonable accommodations include making a change to the application process; providing written materials in an alternate format such as braille, large print, or audio recording; using a sign language interpreter; using specialized equipment; or modifying testing conditions.